Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like corn, and you like spicy foods, you'll love this! I make it for any family holiday and potluck type lunch/dinner. It's a crowd pleaser!
- 3 (11 ounce) cans shoe peg corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- diced jalapeno (to taste)
- Soften cream cheese and butter, by putting in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Mix together with mixer until smooth.
- Stir in corn (2) cans drained (1) can undrained.
- Stir in diced jalapenos- to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
Awesome recipe!! My family loved it. THANKS!!