1/2 Photos of Hot & Cool Teriyaki Wings
I think this recipe came from a Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce ad. "Spice up your next barbecue with these hot and spicy wings!" (Prep time does not include refrigerating overnight).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Cool Dipping Sauce
- 1Discard chicken wing tips.
- 2Combine teriyaki sauce, crushed red pepper and pepper sauce; pour over chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
- 3Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- 4Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well.
- 5Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Cook wings on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender, turning over frequently.
- 7For sauce: Combine all ingredients; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8Almonds: you can mix them in the sauce, or you can sprinkle them on top with the crackers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Cool Teriyaki Wings
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.3
- Calories from Fat 729
- Total Fat 81.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 2614.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 87.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: