I think this recipe came from a Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce ad. "Spice up your next barbecue with these hot and spicy wings!" (Prep time does not include refrigerating overnight).
- Discard chicken wing tips.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, crushed red pepper and pepper sauce; pour over chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Cook wings on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender, turning over frequently.
- For sauce: Combine all ingredients; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Almonds: you can mix them in the sauce, or you can sprinkle them on top with the crackers.