1/1 Photo of Hot Cold Cereal Bake
Here's another one mom used to make while us kids were growing up! Think I'll make it for my kids in the morning. Suppose the results vary depending on what type of cereal/fruit combination you use, so just choose your favorites I guess!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the butter in an 8 inch baking dish and place in the oven as it is preheating to 375 degrees.
- 2Assemble 4 cups of breakfast cereals (oatmeal, flake cereals, bite-sized shredded wheat, puffed grains such as Rice Krispies) in a bowl.
- 3When the butter has melted pour it over the cereals making an even coating.
- 4Drizzle with maple syrup and toss to mix.
- 5Spread a layer of canned fruit in the baking dish and top with cereal mixture.
- 6Bake until sizzling, about 15 minutes.
- 7Pour milk or yogurt over each serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cold Cereal Bake
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: