Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Trust me on this one it is so so so good!!! =) It is like heaven!
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 marshmallows
- Combine the milk, sweet potato puree, chocolate syrup, salt and spice in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows.
- Enjoy. =).
It did need more chocolate but a good recipe. My toddler is getting her molars and not eating much solid food. This was a good way to get something nutritious in her that she would drink. Thanks.
Wel, I wouldn't go so far as to say it is heavenly, but I was a little surprised that it was so good! I did have to increase the chocolate syrup by another tablespoon, just to have a little taste of it. I used the pumpkin pie spice option. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Susan. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.