Recipe by lazyme
Add these beverage stirrers to cups of steaming hot chocolate for some Halloween fun.
Top Review by Kathy(
What fun! I had some leftover marshmallows and black gum drops and decided to make some spooky hot chocolate. You never know who is watching when you sip this cocoa! Thanks for the fun idea.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- black licorice candy
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 cup chocolate-flavored powdered drink mix
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 16 lollipop sticks (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make slit in center of each marshmallow; insert licorice candy into slit.
- Insert lollipop stick into center of bottom of each eyeball; set aside.
- Combine milk and drink mix in medium saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and milk is heated through.
- Place 2 eyeballs in each mug; fill mug with hot cocoa.
- Serve immediately.
- Variation: Omit sticks and float marshmallows in hot cocoa.