1/1 Photo of Hot Cocoa With Floating Eyeballs
Add these beverage stirrers to cups of steaming hot chocolate for some Halloween fun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make slit in center of each marshmallow; insert licorice candy into slit.
- 2Insert lollipop stick into center of bottom of each eyeball; set aside.
- 3Combine milk and drink mix in medium saucepan.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and milk is heated through.
- 6Place 2 eyeballs in each mug; fill mug with hot cocoa.
- 7Serve immediately.
- 8Variation: Omit sticks and float marshmallows in hot cocoa.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cocoa With Floating Eyeballs
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 122.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix