1/1 Photo of Hot Cocoa Sticky Bundt
3 hrs 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet but found it as an advertisement from Rhodes rolls. It was posted in a TOH Bonus Book. Being a chocolate lover, it caught my attention.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the rolls in half and wrap each half around 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips, enclose completely.
- 2Roll each bundle in the cocoa mix until well coated; layer in a 12-cup bundt pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle pecans and toffee bits over each layer of rolls and finally sprinkle any remaining cocoa mix over all.
- 4Combine the butter and brown sugar in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, stir to combine and pour over rolls.
- 5Cover pan with plastic wrap and let rise almost to the top of the pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, cover with foil last 10 minutes.
- 7Invert onto serving plate and enjoy.
- 8Please note: The cooking time allows 2 1/2 hours approximately for the dough to rise. This will depend on room temperature, altitude, etc.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cocoa Sticky Bundt
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.6
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 897.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: