Recipe by Momof8Blessings
This batch of hot cocoa should last you the whole winter season! It uses whole boxes of items! It makes a rich cup of hot cocoa.
Top Review by Chabear01
Made a full batch of this recipe to keep some for my cold winter nights and give some in Gift Baskets. This is a very sweet and delicious Cocoa Mix, perfect for a kids palette, but will cut the sugar in half next time as an adult might find it a bit too sweet. Thank you for a lovely treat.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients, divided evenly, into 2 very large mixing bowls, and mix thoroughly.
- You can also use a clean plastic trash bag, make sure to close tightly.
- Then place in sealed containers, ziploc bags etc.
- Place 1/3 cup into a coffee cup and fill with hot water.
- Yields approximately 28 cups of mix.