- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry milk, sugar and 1/4 cup + 2 T. cocoa in a large bowl with lid. Cover and Shake.
- Spoon into decorated holiday baggies. Toss mini marshmallows on top. Place baggie into large holiday coffee mug. Decorate as desired.
- Attach following recipe:.
- Measure 1/2 cup cocoa mix into mug. Stir in 1 cup hot water or milk.