Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
OOOHHHH my DH went crazy over this recipe. He had me making this for Christmas presents for everyone.
- 6 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
- COMBINE dry milk, sugar, cocoa and marshmallows in large bowl.
- Pour into 2-quart jar or tall container.
- Seal with lid and decorate with fabric and ribbon.
- RECIPE TO ATTACH:
- Measure 1/2 cup cocoa mix into mug. Stir in 1 cup hot water or milk.
Overall good recipe...had an interesting aftertatse for me though. Couldn't tell if it was too much cocoa or what. Tastes better with milk than water. Thanks!
This is a great tasting cocoa mix. Just the right amount of ingredients. Thanks for posting.