Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Went to a "hot cocoa" party where this was served with a variety of toppings. Wonderful! Use a huge mixing bowl.
- 1892.72 ml package powdered milk
- 946.36 ml powdered sugar
- 453.59 g amaretto flavored coffee creamer
- 453.59 g powdered chocolate milk mix
- 311.84 g powdered coffee creamer
- 2.46 ml salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place desired amount in a mug and add hot milk.
- Add desired toppings: crushed buttermints, whipped cream, caramel,salt, etc., etc.
Great mix to give away as holiday, teacher or hostess gifts. The mix makes a lovely cup of hot cocoa as well! Thanks for posting! This recipe was made for the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.