Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Went to a "hot cocoa" party where this was served with a variety of toppings. Wonderful! Use a huge mixing bowl.
- 1 (8 cup) package powdered milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 16 ounces amaretto flavored coffee creamer
- 1 lb powdered chocolate milk mix
- 11 ounces powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place desired amount in a mug and add hot milk.
- Add desired toppings: crushed buttermints, whipped cream, caramel,salt, etc., etc.
Great mix to give away as holiday, teacher or hostess gifts. The mix makes a lovely cup of hot cocoa as well! Thanks for posting! This recipe was made for the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.