A hot chocolate mix that uses baking cocoa. Adjust the sugar to your liking, or use Splenda for a sugar-free version.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl with a wire whisk, stirring until everything is well distributed.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
- To serve, mix a heaping 1/4 cup of the mix into 6 to 8 ounces of very hot water.
- Top with whipped cream or mini-marshmallows.
- Obviously, this recipe is easily doubled.
- For a crowd, 4 heaping cups of this mix will make about a gallon of hot chocolate.