Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this off the internet years ago from a dinner board and have been making it since. Very basic mix, so feel free to add different amounts of each ingredient to suit your tastes. Makes nice gifts for the holidays ! Don't forget to top your cocoa with marshmallow creme.
- 1 cup chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- Whisk all together in a large bowl.
- Keep in airtight container.
- Place 1/4 cup mix in a cocoa mug and fill with boiling water.
- Again, adjust this amount to your tastes.