Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lots of cocoa mixes on Zaar, but this is the one my family likes. I make a batch of this in October right before the leaves fall and keep it on hand the rest of the fall and winter. Sometimes for a gift I will buy mugs and put individually wrapped servings of the mix in a pretty bag. I place the bag and a swizzle stick inside the mugs with a tag tied to the handle with directions printed on how to make the cocoa. I'm estimating the servings.
- 8 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 lb nestle instant chocolate drink mix
- 8 ounces powdered coffee creamer
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- To make hot cocoa use 1/3 cup mix and 8 oz of hot or boiling water.