Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be made with sugar or Splenda. I made it with Splenda
- 236.59 ml sugar or 236.59 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 354.88 ml cocoa, measure after sifting
- 340.19 g coffee creamer, I measured it on a scale
- Mix all ingredients, I used my food processor to mix.
- Store in covered container.
- To make cocoa use about 1/3 cup to a mug of boiling water.
I used good quality Dutch-processed cocoa, sugar, and Carnation powdered coffee creamer. Quick and easy cup of hot chocolate, and of course one must have mininature marshmallows floating on the top to melt into the chocolate!
A little bland, but super fast & easy. I made a half recipe to try it.