Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These "mixes" are very good to make in mason jars and give as gifts. Attach a pretty note on each jar with Name of mix and Directions.
- 4 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- marshmallows (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- To serve combine 3 (or more) tablespoons of mix with 1 cup boiling water; stir to blend.
- For added fun mix in mini-marshmallows.
I liked the fact that I can enjoy it any time. For those who came before me, there are other add on's that can be adjusted to your taste. As for the others who were honest enough to try it for what it is. Don't be a hater. There are advantages that to this beverage, that make it one on my shelf list. Perhaps you should be so creative.
A flop. It's extremely bland and watery, I really do not like this.