Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a treat this is.
- 1 cup prepared, hot cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 3⁄4 ounce vodka
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- 1 small peppermint stick candy (optional)
- Add the schnapps and vodka to your cocoa.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and peppermint stick.
Warm and tasty! I cut back on the alcohol as I'm a light weight and have to drive later. I used chocolate milk for the hot cocoa base, which has a lighter flavor then cocoa so the peppermint shone through. Made for Comfort Cafe, Snow Queens Round. Jan 2010.
Oh my, this is good! I cut back on the alcohol my half and it was still a bit strong for my personal taste (but I'm a pansy, lol). I used some chocolate whipped cream in place the shaving just because I was lazy. Made for Comfort Cafe, Snow Queens Round. Jan 2010.