Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Do not know origin of this but have it especially around the holidays or serve at Super Bowl! Easy to make and leftovers if there are any reheat well!
- 2 packages Little Smokies sausages, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (if desired, I leave out) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1/4 inch chuncks
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- Mix brown sugar, corn starch, salt, add juice, vinegar and water, heat until thickened.
- Add rest of ingredients simmer at least 1 hour.
- Keep warm in slow cooker and serve.