Recipe by Skooch
You can also use this as a spread by draining 2 of the cans of clams to make a tighter consistency.
- 12 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup finely crushed buttery cracker (about 24 crackers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add clams, green onions, lemon juice and hot sauce. Beat on low until combined. Stir in crackers.
- Transfer clam mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is set. Serve warm with assorted crackers.