Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is so tastey on fish or chicken. Enjoy!
- 2 large grapefruits (or alternative 2 cs.)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dates or 1⁄2 cup dried dates
- In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
- Stir in almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Saute mixture 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, citrus fruit sections and dates or apricots.
- Saute fruit, tossing gently, about 3 to 5 minutes or until warmed through.