Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A soothing cold weather sipper. From Southern Living.
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon (optional and to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Whisk the first 8 ingredients together in a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat and whisk frquently, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon.
- Add in bourbon; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into cups or mugs.
- Top with whipped cream.