1/3 Photos of Hot Christmas Tea
I have found that people tend to love or hate this. The aroma is amazing and it just yells "Christmas"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, bring water to boil. Add tea and spices, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Remove tea bags.
- 3Stir in sugar, cranberry juice, and wine.
- 4Return to medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through.
- 5Serve in cups with fruit slices as garnish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Christmas Tea
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags