Recipe by Annacia
I have found that people tend to love or hate this. The aroma is amazing and it just yells "Christmas"
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This is good. I followed all the ingredients. It smelled a little strong when cooking but it tasted great when done. I only used 1/2 of sugar. More was not needed. Made for Holiday Tag 2007
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 6 black tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick (broken)
- 3 whole cloves
- 1⁄3 cup sugar or 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- orange slices or pears, slices or apple, slices studded with cloves as garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, bring water to boil. Add tea and spices, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in sugar, cranberry juice, and wine.
- Return to medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through.
- Serve in cups with fruit slices as garnish.