Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delightful warm salad to enjoy with your family or friends. Easy to make and extremely tasty!
- endive or mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 250 g chorizo sausage
- 2 red capsicums
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- black pepper
- Place approximately 4 handfuls of endive or salad greens in a bowl.
- Cut the chorizo into slices.
- Place a tablespoon of oil in a heavy frypan and add chorizo slices and cook over moderate heat until slices are brown on both sides.
- Remove chorizo slices and drain on paper towel.
- Roast capsicums, skin and cut into long slices.
- Add sliced capsicum and parsley to the salad greens.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients for the salad dressing.
- When ready to serve, add warm chorizo and dressing and gently toss the salad.
- Serve with good crusty bread.