1/4 Photos of Hot Chocolate With Mint Chips
This is rich and minty!Marshmallows are in there already but you can top with whipped cream for extra sinfullness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups instant hot chocolate powder
- 10 ounces mint chips or 10 ounces Andes mint baking chips
- 5 cups marshmallows
- 15 candy canes
- 1Mix first 5 ingreiednts together.
- 2Jar all or in 1/2 cup single servings.
- 3Add hot water and enjoy with candy cane as stirrer.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate With Mint Chips
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 916.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 139.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: