1/1 Photo of Hot Chocolate With Assorted Syrup Stir-Ins
1 hr 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Flavored hot chocolate that can be easily be reduced according to servings. Could also be made on the stove. For the stir-ins place 1 tablespoon of the stir-in of your choice into each mug.
My Private Note
6 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2247.60 ml water
- 354.88 ml hot chocolate powder
For the stir ins
- 14.79 ml hazelnut syrup, per cup
- 14.79 ml almond syrup, per cup
- 14.79 ml raspberry flavored syrup, per cup
- 14.79 ml irish creme syrup, per cup
- 1Pour water into slow cooker. Heat on high for 1-2 hours, OR you could heat water in a tea kettle, and pour into the slow cooker. Turn cooker on low and heat for an hour.
- 2Stir in hot chocolate mix until well blended.
- 3Arrange the syrup stir in a small bowl.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon of desired syrup in each mug before ladling hot chocolate in,.
- 5Add hot chocolate in mug, and stir well.
- 6Top with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate With Assorted Syrup Stir-Ins
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry flavored syrup