Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Flavored hot chocolate that can be easily be reduced according to servings. Could also be made on the stove. For the stir-ins place 1 tablespoon of the stir-in of your choice into each mug.
- Pour water into slow cooker. Heat on high for 1-2 hours, OR you could heat water in a tea kettle, and pour into the slow cooker. Turn cooker on low and heat for an hour.
- Stir in hot chocolate mix until well blended.
- Arrange the syrup stir in a small bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of desired syrup in each mug before ladling hot chocolate in,.
- Add hot chocolate in mug, and stir well.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.
This was wonderful and decadent! I cut this recipe down to 4 servings. I used hazelnut and it was delicious! I can't wait to try the other flavors! Thanks for sharing.
A very yummy hot chocolate. I used hazelnut flavor. MAde the full amount as it always so nice to have to have a hot chocolate here in the Great White North winter. It looks nice in a pretty glass container on the counter too. It was all no added sugar in my case so it can be diabetic friendly if anyone might wonder. :D
Very comforting on a cold, dreary day. I did it on the stovetop. We sampled all 4 flavors listed, plus also peppermint syrup. Raspberry seemed to be the favorite. I have several Torani's syrups on hand so will experiment with other flavors.