Recipe by weekend cooker
Flavored hot chocolate that can be easily be reduced according to servings. Could also be made on the stove. For the stir-ins place 1 tablespoon of the stir-in of your choice into each mug.
- 9 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot chocolate powder
For the stir ins
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup, per cup
- 1 tablespoon almond syrup, per cup
- 1 tablespoon raspberry flavored syrup, per cup
- 1 tablespoon irish creme syrup, per cup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour water into slow cooker. Heat on high for 1-2 hours, OR you could heat water in a tea kettle, and pour into the slow cooker. Turn cooker on low and heat for an hour.
- Stir in hot chocolate mix until well blended.
- Arrange the syrup stir in a small bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of desired syrup in each mug before ladling hot chocolate in,.
- Add hot chocolate in mug, and stir well.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.