Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is yummy over ice cream with a few nuts sprinkled over top. It's like making your own hot fudge sundae.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate, butter, half-and-half, corn syrup and salt in a large heavy saucepan on low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- When mixture is smooth, take off heat and let set for 10 minutes.
- Then stir in the vanilla.
- Serve hot over ice cream for hot fudge sundae.
- Add a few nuts on top if desired.
I halved this recipe, microwaved it for 30 seconds on high and whisked it smooth. It doesn't get any easier, with an easy ingredient list too. Tasted wonderful over my home-made vanilla ice cream. Thank you, Darlene