- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well to incorporate.
- Turn heat up to high and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for exactly 1 minute, 35 seconds.
- Serve hot or warm.
- Makes a little over 3 cups.