With pure chocolate and vanilla, this can satisfy a sweet craving. Serve with or without the orange whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Orange Whipped Cream
- 1For orange whipped cream, in a small bowl, with a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream, sugar and orange zest until soft peaks form.
- 2Refrigerate while making pudding.
- 3For pudding, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; whisk in milk, cream and salt until blended.
- 4Cook over medium heat, whisking gently, just until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 5Remove pan from heat; stir in chocolate, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 6With handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat until light and fluffy.
- 7Divide pudding to 4 (6 ounce) ramekins; top each with a dollop of Orange Whipped Cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g