Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
With pure chocolate and vanilla, this can satisfy a sweet craving. Serve with or without the orange whipped cream.
- For orange whipped cream, in a small bowl, with a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream, sugar and orange zest until soft peaks form.
- Refrigerate while making pudding.
- For pudding, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; whisk in milk, cream and salt until blended.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking gently, just until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in chocolate, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- With handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat until light and fluffy.
- Divide pudding to 4 (6 ounce) ramekins; top each with a dollop of Orange Whipped Cream.