1/1 Photo of Hot Chocolate Pudding
Hot chocolate in pudding form...what could be better?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa powder, flour and salt.
- 2gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
- 3Cook, whisking constantly, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
- 4Remove from heat; whisk in vanilla.
- 5Divide among custard cups or dessert dishes.
- 6Let cool to lukewarm or serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 351.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g