Recipe by Lalaloula
This recipe comes from Martha Stewart, but I have tweaked it a bit to suit my taste even more and to make it a bit healthier. The popsicles come out super chocolatey and very yummy! I hope youll like them, too! :)
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made these with regular cream, and melted chocolate chips, REALLY GOOD popsicles..Loved the different chocolate flavors as well as the kids and DS. Though I only had 1, and everone else had 2, can not wait to make these again this weekend when its going to be hot, and I'll grab an extra one next time. Made for PRMR tag..
- 1⁄2 cup cream (I used a rice based vegan cream sub)
- 1 cup milk (low-fat is fine)
- 50 g chocolate, chopped (or use chocolate chips)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine cream (substitute), milk, chocolate pieces, cocoa powder and vanilla. Heat over medium flame stirring frequently. Once chocolate has melted, turn heat to low and keep on stirring every once in a while for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Fill into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy. :).