Recipe by hewilhite
Just made my first one tonight. Tried to think of an easy chocolate flavored pie to make at home with no baking and came up with this one. Still a little soft, but open to any ideas to improve on this recipe. Quick and delicous though!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (3/4 ounce) packets hot cocoa mix
- 3 -4 tablespoons marshmallow cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) In large bowl combine Cool Whip and can sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly mixed.
- 2) Next, add 2 packets hot chocolate and continue mixing until smooth.
- 3) If choosing to use Marshmallow Cream, heat in microwave safe bowl until for about 25-30 seconds.
- 4) Quickly pour Marshmallow cream into bottom of pie crust and smooth out over bottom before it starts to thicken up again.
- 5) Pour Hot Chocolate mixture over Marshmallow Cream.
- 6) Chill in fridge and enjoy!