Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just made my first one tonight. Tried to think of an easy chocolate flavored pie to make at home with no baking and came up with this one. Still a little soft, but open to any ideas to improve on this recipe. Quick and delicous though!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (3/4 ounce) packets hot cocoa mix
- 3 -4 tablespoons marshmallow cream (optional)
- 1) In large bowl combine Cool Whip and can sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly mixed.
- 2) Next, add 2 packets hot chocolate and continue mixing until smooth.
- 3) If choosing to use Marshmallow Cream, heat in microwave safe bowl until for about 25-30 seconds.
- 4) Quickly pour Marshmallow cream into bottom of pie crust and smooth out over bottom before it starts to thicken up again.
- 5) Pour Hot Chocolate mixture over Marshmallow Cream.
- 6) Chill in fridge and enjoy!