Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
How can you describe perfection? If you like hot fudge..if you like peanut butter....if you like ice cream.....Well, my dears, look no farther!
- Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally.
- In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
- Get out four sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by one of chocolate and then another of vanilla.
- Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts.
- Hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.
Yum! Ice cream sundae+pajamas+couch+favorite movie= COMPLETE BLISS!!!! Thanks for the great recipe, I did have some trouble finding golden syrup in the states but eventually I found it at the World Market...last one!!! Made for Photo Tag.
Made for Newest Zaar Tag. Chocolate and peanut butter ~ how could you go wrong??? We really enjoyed this and I would definitely make this again! Thanks Annacia for posting this!