1/2 Photos of Hot Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Passion Sundae
How can you describe perfection? If you like hot fudge..if you like peanut butter....if you like ice cream.....Well, my dears, look no farther!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally.
- 2In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
- 3Get out four sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by one of chocolate and then another of vanilla.
- 4Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts.
- 5Hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Passion Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.5
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 489.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 49.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream