Recipe by Annacia
How can you describe perfection? If you like hot fudge..if you like peanut butter....if you like ice cream.....Well, my dears, look no farther!
Top Review by Rollin in the Dough!
Yum! Ice cream sundae+pajamas+couch+favorite movie= COMPLETE BLISS!!!! Thanks for the great recipe, I did have some trouble finding golden syrup in the states but eventually I found it at the World Market...last one!!! Made for Photo Tag.
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces smooth peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup golden syrup
- 4 scoops toffee pieces or 4 scoops caramel ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 tablespoons salted peanuts, roughly chopped (or left whole to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the cream, chopped chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and place on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally.
- In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready.
- Get out four sundae glasses and put a scoop of toffee or caramel ice cream in each, followed by one of chocolate and then another of vanilla.
- Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts.
- Hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.