1/1 Photo of Hot Chocolate + Pb Cups = Ooh La La! (Kid-Friendly)
I found this recipe on a bulletin board at my nephew's elementary school in Tecumseh, KS. It was part of a collection of recipes encouraging kids to 'get in the kitchen'. Later that night, I turned on the Christmas lights, lit the fireplace and enjoyed this decadent beverage! It tastes just like Reese's PB cups! WARNING: While this is a delicious drink, it is incredibly rich. 1/2 a cup was plenty for me personally. I doubt I'll make this again, but it was sure fun and easy to make! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chocolate chips, half and half and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container.
- 2Heat on high for 30 seconds.
- 3Stir and repeat until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- 4In a separate microwave-safe container, heat milk on high 1 minute. Repeat, if necessary. Milk should be warm, NOT boiling.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture into milk and stir vigorously with a whisk until smooth. You may use an immersion blender or frother, if you'd like.
- 6Strain, if needed, serve & enjoy.
- 7May choose to top with whipped cream or marshmellows.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate + Pb Cups = Ooh La La! (Kid-Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 164.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g