Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is wonderful to have on hand in the cupboard when you are in the mood for a special hot chocolate drink...top with marshmallows or whipped cream...this is so delicious!
Top Review by CountryLady
My grandaughter made up this mix (with a little help) one morning during Spring break. Later in the day, we went skating on the lake & warmed up with a mug of delicious hot chocolate from my thermos - complete with mini marshmallows. She took the rest of the mix home to share with her siblings. Thanx for a great recipe Kitten!
- 5 1⁄2 cups dry skim milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 ounces powdered coffee creamer (Coffee Mate dry is good)
- 1 lb chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix