Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious mix to make for giving as a gift tucked in a pretty mug, or having after a cold day in the snow. All you do is add water and it's ready.
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 (20 ounce) package hot cocoa mix
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and store in an airtight container.
- When ready to serve place 1/3 cup of mix in a 8-10 ounce mug and pour about 3/4 cup of boiling water over the mix; stir to dissolve.
- Serve with a candy cane or tiny marshmallows.
Mimi,thank you this is a very good hot chocolate mix.I love how you use it for gifts!I splurged and put whipped cream on mine.Rose of Sharon