Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes excellent hot chocolate. It makes a huge amount -- so it is great for gifts! The recipe can be easily halved. The yield is a guess.
- 1 (14 quart) box nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 (1 lb) jarcoffeemate powdered coffee creamer
- 1 (2 lb) box Quik chocolate milk mix
- 1 (2 lb) bag confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (15 ounce) jar ovaltine (chocolate instant malted milk powder)
- Combine all ingredients in extra large bowl and mix well.
- Store in airtight containers.
- Instructions for use ~ To use, mix 1/3 cup of the dry mix with 2/3 cup boiling water and stir well. Top with mini marshmallows, if desired.