Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- 8 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 1 (30 ounce) box Quik chocolate milk mix
- 1 box confectioners' sugar (no lumps)
- 1 cup non-fat coffee creamer (plain or flavored)
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Store in a plastic or tin container.
- Fill the cup to be used half way with the mixture and add hot water and a marshmallow.
This is really good!! I mixed up a batch for a weenie roast that my daughter is having for her friends. It will be easy for them to mix up and will warm them up after the hayride!! Thanks for posting; I will keep a batch of this around all winter! Yummy with some Bailey's stirred in ;)
Wonderful hot chocolate! This is a great drink for those cool evenings.
Just finished a cup of this, it has a very good flavor. My kids are going to love this! I used 16 ounces (1/2 of a bag) of powdered sugar. I believe a box is 1 pound; I buy it by the bag only.