Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooling time not reflected in prep time. You may also make your own marshmallow cream by melting 2 cups of mini marshmallows with 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- 1 (18 ounce) box milk chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxjell-o cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (for frosting)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (optional) or 1 tablespoon nutmeg, to sprinkle (optional)
- Grease and flour 2 round cake pans, set aside.
- Beat cake mix, oil, water and eggs.
- Mix in the jell-o pudding.
- Pour batter evenly divided into the 2 round baking pans.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Right after it's done poke the cake all over the top.
- Slowly pour the condensed milk over the 2 cakes.
- Let it cool at room temperature then refrigerate.
- Once cooled, cover the top of one of the cakes with the marshmallow fluff. (if needed, microwave for 1 minute to make it more spreadable).
- Place the other half of the cake on top.
- Mix the 3 tbsp of milk, whipped topping and the white chocolate Jell-o pudding.
- Frost the cake and refrigerate.
- Dust the cake with the cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Or pour chocolate syrup,--your choice! Bon apetite.
- Note: You may heat each individual serving for 5-10 seconds in microwave before serving for a true hot chocolate taste, you may also serve in wide hot chocolate mugs-- it’ll look and taste good!