Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my girlfriends sent me this recipe and I thought it looked perfect for the Holiday season. This really is not a hot drink but it does warm you up!
- 3 ounces hot cocoa, homemade preferred of course, cooled
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 3⁄4 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3 -4 miniature marshmallows
- Combine the chocolate, dark creme de cacao, Bailey's and vanilla vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Drop 3 to 4 miniature marshmallows in the glass and roast with a creme brulee torch if you have one!
Love It! so much better than other chocolate martini recipes I have made. This one is a definite keeper!
Wholly Molley, this is to die for!!!!!! I have decided this is the drink I'm serving for my Bunko Babes.I'm sure they will love it as much as I do.And if they don't that is even more for me hee hee!!!! THANX
Made for March, 2008 Bevy Tag. Mmmmmmmmmmm! So good on a cold winter night. I really loved this drink. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe, Mary.