Recipe by mary winecoff
One of my girlfriends sent me this recipe and I thought it looked perfect for the Holiday season. This really is not a hot drink but it does warm you up!
- 85.04 g hot cocoa, homemade preferred of course, cooled
- 28.34 g dark Creme de Cacao
- 28.34 g bailey's irish cream
- 21.26 g vanilla vodka
- 3-4 miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chocolate, dark creme de cacao, Bailey's and vanilla vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Drop 3 to 4 miniature marshmallows in the glass and roast with a creme brulee torch if you have one!