Recipe by mary winecoff
One of my girlfriends sent me this recipe and I thought it looked perfect for the Holiday season. This really is not a hot drink but it does warm you up!
- 3 ounces hot cocoa, homemade preferred of course, cooled
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 3⁄4 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3 -4 miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chocolate, dark creme de cacao, Bailey's and vanilla vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Drop 3 to 4 miniature marshmallows in the glass and roast with a creme brulee torch if you have one!