Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and oh so good! Adapted from a coffee site.
- 1 cup fresh fresh brewed decaffeinated coffee
- 1 (3/4 ounce) single-serving envelope hot chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow whip (or marshmallow creme)
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- Stir together the coffee and hot chocolate; mix until blended.
- Top with the marshmallow whip. Add a dash of cinnamon if desired.
- Serve hot.
Yummy! This quick and easy hot chocolate/ coffee drink was wonderful. I used regular coffee (I don't drink decaf), and my hot chocolate mix packet was 1 oz. (not 3/4 oz). I always add marshmallows to my hot chocolate but had never tried marshmallow fluff...LOVED the fluff! Also, I added a couple of dashes of cinnamon. This was a wonderful change from plain coffee or plain hot chocolate. Thanks for sharing this recipe...it is definitely a keeper. *Made for 2010 Comfort Cafe*
This is yummy. I've never put fluff in my hot chocolate, but it's super. I think it is actually holding the heat in! LOL Thanks. Made for Holiday TAG
Have made this twice now that we're having some chilly weather, and I love it! I feel like I'm really indulging myself with this one! Thanks for posting.