Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From bake it in a cake. It was used on a milk chocolate cupcake.
- 1⁄2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Stir together the hot cocoa powder and milk, until there are no lumps. Set aside.
- In a mixer, whip together the butter and marshmallow cream until well combined. Add the sugar, a heaping half cup at a time, mixing between additions and scraping down the sides of the bowl. Once all the sugar is added, put the mixer on low and drizzle in the cocoa mixture.
- Slowly turn the mixer up to medium-high speed and whip together for about one minute, until the chocolate is incorporated and the frosting is fluffy.
- Give it a taste and add more chocolate, if necessary. Then frost!