Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy, fresh hot fudge sauce made with hot cocoa mix for your ice cream. Top with chopped nuts and whipped cream if desired.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 5 envelopes instant hot chocolate powder (3/4 cup plus 3 Tsp)
- Heat milk and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Stir in hot chocolate mix until smooth.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over ice cream.
Hurray for this chocolate sauce! I like it cause it's easy and I always have these ingredients at home. (actually, I never have hot chocolate powder, but I do have cocoa and sugar) I would add a tiny pinch of salt, it always makes chocolate better.