I love this dessert because it taste amazing and it has portion control. A great treat that can fit into any weight loss plan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 5 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) bar dark chocolate (71% cocoa, such as Valrhona Le Noir Amer)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 11. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Sift together flour, cocoa, espresso powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 22. Place butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 1 minute. Add granulated and brown sugars, beating until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add egg substitute and vanilla, beating until well blended. Fold flour mixture into sugar mixture; fold in chocolate. Divide batter evenly among 10 (4-ounce) ramekins; arrange ramekins on a jelly-roll pan. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- 33. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 44. Let ramekins stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Uncover and bake at 350° for 21 minutes or until cakes are puffy and slightly crusty on top. Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g