Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
If you are looking for a delicious relaxing cup of hot chocolate, look no further. This is very smooth and restful. Sit in front of your fireplace, kick your feet up and enjoy ; )
- 3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder (more or less to taste)
- 6 ounces hot water (more or less to taste)
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- whipped cream (optional)
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- Put hot chocolate mix in mug, add hot water to desired consistency, stir in Frangelico and Amaretto.
- Top with your desired toppings.
It wasn't afternoon, but I still found this to be very relaxing, lol. Loved the nut flavors the liquors brought to the cocoa. Topped mine with whipped cream, stirred it in and sipped it in front of the t.v.
I used an unsweetened hot chocolate powder. It was very sweet but the taste was good. Next time, I'll reduce the amount of Frangelico and amaretto, that way it's going to be less sweet. Thanks Bev. Made for 123 hit wonders
What is not to like in this great hot chocolate???!!! Nothing, it is perfect!!! Added some light whipped topping. Made for Tag. Thanks Bev! :)